I hoped you had a very Merry Christmas and you got everything you wanted. New Years is just a few days away which means celebrating a new year while reminiscing on the past one. It means a clean slate where we can create goals and ideas for what’s to come. As well, New Years Eve means one last celebration of the year where you can dress up and look pretty. Or you can cuddle up on the coach and watch the ball drop from the comfort of your home. Whatever you decide, it will be a good night.
I was initially going to be celebrating in Montreal, but a big Winter storm is headed to the area over night and into tomorrow, which is when we were going to leave. We figured it wasn’t worth the stress to travel when we could stay in our hometown and doing something fun here.
With that being said, I thought I would share with you my goals for this New Year. I hate calling them resolutions as I feel like they never get accomplished. If I have short-term goals, I am more likely to complete them.
This past year was a tough one, that’s for sure. Between minor sickness and stress, my body took a beating. The older I get, the more I realize how important my body is and how I need to take care of it. My body doesn’t bounce back as quickly and I know I have to do all I can to make sure I stay in a healthy form.
With my personal life, I had a great year. My relationships with everyone has never been stronger and I know it can only get better from here.
As for my blog, it was a mixture of ups and downs. At the beginning of the year, I was still trying to figure out where I wanted to take it. I was still very new to this and I wasn’t sure where I was going to end up. Now that we are at the end of the month, I have so many ideas for where I want to take this blog. From content to photography to social media, the ideas are endless, so I am excited to start on that.
So in short my goals for 2016 are:
- Stay in shape. I am hoping to work out 5 days a week. I also hope to take a class that challenges me
- Take my vitamins. This is a big one for me. Vitamins are so important to take and I have started taking 4 different ones a day. My goal is to keep on top of it.
- Save, save and save $$$. I always have this one on my list haha
- Try new makeup. I am talking experimenting with other brands and not just my go-to brands. Makeup is obviously a passion, so I might as well broaden my horizons 😉
- Push myself content wise. I am hoping to create more informative posts and make sure they are 100% amazing. I am not a perfectionist at all, but I want my blog to be the best it can be. I know I haven’t reached that limit yet.
- Overall, be happy and stress-free!
I would love to hear your goals for 2016! This year has gone by so fast, so we might as well make the best out of 2016 from the get-go.
Thank you for reading xo