Alright, it is the beginning of 2015 and I decided to do a fave post of the products I used most often in 2014! It is crazy to see how much makeup I have and the small amount I actually use on a daily basis. Also, side note, I am obsessed with the wooden block that says “I love that you’re my sister”. My sister bought it for me from Winners and it the sweetest thing ever 🙂
- Stay Matte Foundation/ Stay Matte Primer: This was my most loved combination of foundation and primer at the beginning of 2014. I have always been hesitant with Rimmel products, but their Stay Matte products are truly amazing.
- E.L.F. Foundation: I first started using this towards the end of the year after I made my first huge order with E.L.F. I love how flawless this makes my skin look and it matches my skin tone perfectly. With it only being $3, it is a steal and I constantly have this foundation in stock.
- L’Oreal Magic Lumi Primer: This was one of those products where I saw everyone raving about it and I knew I had to get it. It gives off a metallic, shiny look on your skin and makes whatever foundation you are using, a 100 times better.
- Stay Matte Powder: I got this with the Stay Matte foundation and primer, so I knew I needed the powder as well. It sets my foundation perfectly, regardless of what foundation I use.
- NYC Colour Wheel: It is a highlighter that I got for $3 and it is amazing. I recently just bought another one because they tend to break very easily, but that doesn’t stop me from getting it. If you are looking for a cheap price, but a great product, buy this!
- E.L.F Baked Highlighter: This was one of those products that I put into my shopping cart online because I needed to get to a certain price in order to get free shipping LOL. I am so glad I bought this because it gives me that amazing glow. It was $1.50 because I got it during their 50% sale. I bought this back in the summer and it seriously has lasted me forever.
- NYX Full Coverage Concealer: I know I just bought this, but it is honestly my most favourite concealer right now. I have been looking for a concealer that works for me and this is it!
- E.L.F. Bronzer and Blush Duo: Obviously every one knows about this duo that e.l.f has. It is the perfect contour duo for such a low price. I have mine in St. Lucia and I bought another one, a little bit darker, for the summer.
- The Nudes Palette: This has been my obsession since it has come out. I bought this around the same time I bought the Naked 2 palette and I have used the Naked palette maybe once. I love how small and compact it is with the perfect combination of shadows. I can honestly say I have used every single shadow making it this palette very worth it.
- Maybelline Great Lash Mascara: I have recently started using this one, probably in the summer. My sister has always been obsessed with it, so I decided to give it a try. This is probably the only mascara that gives me the volume that I want. It is cheap as well, so you can’t go wrong there.
- Maybelline Unstoppable Eyeliner: Staying with my Maybelline theme, I never knew how much I loved this brand! This eyeliner is the only one that I have used that will stay on almost all day. It glides on smoothly, it is smudge proof and water proof. I have tried other eyeliners, but this one is my absolute fave.
- Maybelline Colour Tattoo: I am only showing one in my picture, but I have about 6 or 7 of them. They are perfect for a base and I tend to use the neutrals more than anything. They are so creamy and so pigmented, you can’t go wrong with them.
- Rimmel Wonder’Full Mascara with Argan Oil: Again, this is a recent purchase, but it works so well. I have worn it so many times and I never had any clumping. It goes on so smoothly and leaves my lashes so soft.
- NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil: I have this product in Milk and I mostly use it for my inner corners. It was an impulse buy that clearly paid off. This is a product that I constantly go to in order to brighten my eyes.
- Revlon ColourBurst Matte Balm: This is another recent purchase, but it has honestly been on my lips like every day. I got it in Complex and I am obsessed with the creamy formula and the long lasting stay.
- Buxom Mini in Mistress: Love, Love, Love this! The long lasting stay of this lipstick is why I love it so much. I will definitely be ordering more of these in the future!
- E.L.F Studio Matte Lip Colour: These are $3 each and I have almost every single one. Clearly, I love the nude one the most, but they all work so well. It goes on so smoothly and it does have that creamy formula that I love. It doesn’t have the same longevity of the other lipsticks, but for $3, you are getting a really good lipstick.
- E.L.F. Moisturizing Lipstick: This one is in Party in the Buff and they actually just added a bunch of new colours that look amazing! I used this one so often that I had bought a few more. Again, it is $3 and it is definitely a plus when you get them on their 50% sale.
- NYX Retractable Lip Liner: I forgot what colour I got this in, obviously it is a nude, but I use this all the time. It matches all of my lipsticks perfectly! It was $5, but it was the best lip liner that I found from the drug store.
All right! So, those are my faves! I have so many other products that I love using, but these ones are my all time faves from this year!
What are your faves?