We are nearing the end of Blogmas and of 2016! Who else is getting excited?! I always forget that we are near the end of another year when Christmas comes around because I am only excited for the holidays and then bam! a new year.
Tonights Blogmas post is just going to be about what I learned fro 2016. I am hoping all of next week is filled with favourites posts and just makeup in general, so I am getting all of the reflection posts out of the way 😉
What I Have Learned
- I grew up A LOT this past year. I found I became more responsible for my actions and actually acted like an adult (shocking!). I learned how important some aspects of my life are and made them my priorities.
- I learned that age IS actually just a number and it doesn’t define who I am. I thought my life was over because I turned 25, but in reality, it was only just beginning.
- I have learned that how I was 5 years ago is not how I am now. I can’t handle situations and stress like I used to, so that has been a learning process for me.
- My health has been a huge focal point this past year and it has opened my eyes to how important it is to take care of myself. I can’t stress this enough! I have been taking the right actions to get back on track and treat my body the way it should be treated.
- I have learned how stressful wedding planning can be yet how wonderful it is at the same time.
- I have learned how quick a person can be taken away from you, so make sure you cherish every single moment.
- I have finally learned that it is okay to let some people go.
I am going to leave it as my list of 7 since I can’t think of anything else that I have learned from this past year. I was trying to find a post from last year that was similar to this one, but I don’t know if I actually posted anything.
Oh well, it will be fun to see this time next year the wonderful things that I have learned!
Thank you for reading and let me know one thing that you have learned from this past year!