MAKEUP NEWS: New Urban Decay Naked Ultimate Basics Palette

Hey Everyone!

If you haven’t heard yet, Urban Decay is coming out with a new Naked Palette. It will be the Naked Ultimate Basics Palette, pretty much forming the 2 basics palettes into one. However, they are all 12 new matte shades that are meant to be suitable for every skin tone.

Capture

Urban Decay Instagram

Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette

allure.com

The price tag on this beauty is $55, which isn’t shocking, as all of the Naked Palettes cost the same. I am torn right now with this palette. The packaging is absolutely gorgeous and I am all about matte shades, however, I wish they switched it up a bit. Also, I don’t know if it’s just me, but I am seeing a small resemblance to the Stila In The Know Palette. You be the judge…

Stila In The Know

I am all about basic palettes that provide enough differences that I can create a complete look. However, I am torn! Please let me know what you think! Are you going to pass on this palette or is it on your wishlist?

Tell me your thoughts down below!

Instagram | Twitter

beauty, cosmetics, In The Know Palette, makeup, Makeup News, sephora, stila, urban decay, Urban Decay Ultimate Naked Basics Palette 18 Comments

18 thoughts on “MAKEUP NEWS: New Urban Decay Naked Ultimate Basics Palette

1. Are UD mattes that great? I only have a couple of singles (Naked and Laced) and they’re nice but… not sure if they’re so good that I’d want a whole palette. Hrm.

• All I request is plenty of swatches and pics!

2. Nice to see a UD matte palette with more colors. I have the first of their Basics ones, but haven’t used it much. Not like I really need more eyeshadow, but I’ll most likely purchase this when it drops.

• You can never have too much eyeshadow girl😉 I agree with you, it’s great to see more colours with the palette as most matte ones are always so neutral.

Liked by 1 person

3. It’s not you! Def a strong resemblance, in fact I don’t see the need to even own both. Lol. I can’t wait for the UD release, my Basic just hit pan.

• I am glad I am not the only one! I knew it looked like another palette haha. You will definitely love this palette then if your basics just hit pan, which is freaking amazing haha.

Liked by 1 person

4. Pingback: #GlitzGlamGossip: MAKEUP BREAKING NEWS! New Urban Decay Naked Ultimate Basics Palette via @The Life of Kristyn | the online written diaries of a flawed beauty socialite

5. I’m all in. I love urban decay products. The last palette I bought was the Vice 4. Obsessed with half of the colors and the give off is smooth and pigmented with or without eyeshadow primer.

• I’m with you! Urban Decay has the best products and they never seem to disappoint. I am sure this palette will be a huge hit just like their other ones.

6. Although I am excited to try the matte palette, I agree they should switch it up.

• It would just be nice to see something else. But, this palette will sell and I am sure I will be buying it at some point too

7. Girlfriend you just put me in a real hard place. I LOVE NAKED PALETTES!!! They are so silky and pretty and apply so flawlessly. But you’re right this palette is very similar to stila. But I can’t get over how much I want this palette. OMG. I will say you should check out Morphe Brushes. They have really great palettes with 35 shades for only $23 and you can buy individual shade pans. They have all matte palettes and ones with shimmer and such in them. I love my 35O. But it is warm colored. I’m trying to tell myself I don’t need it but like ITS A NAKED Palette. I love my original and 2 and the Basics. (Yes I’m aware I have a problem☺️😁)

• Honestly, if I could only have palettes from one brand, it would be UD. They do not disappoint whatsoever and it’s an all matte palette…hello! You are definitely not the only one with a UD problem😉
      I have been meaning to try Morphe as they are so raved about..those palettes are to die for as well! Thanks for commenting girl and sorry for putting you in a hard place😉

Liked by 1 person

• I seriously have some thinking to do! :p It’s so pretty! I can’t stop looking at it. I’m all about mattes lately!

• It’s gorgeous! You definitely need this palette haha

8. I would probably pass on it, i already have multiple palettes similar to it so the price tag would be a bit too high:/

• Completely agree! They should have switched it up and did something completely different with the naked palette. But as I sad in other comments, it will sell regardless.